Monday, August 31, 2009

All You Honkeys Are Gonna Pay.

Chris Kaman pulls out the Barretta and puts two in the sky. A Los Angeles Clipper player and/or their wife is thoroughly choked. It begins to rain. These things are common place in the Los Angeles Clippers practice facility as well as South Central, and they are all caused by Chris Kaman. It is because of things like this that we have to ask ourselves, is Christopher a productive member of society or a detriment. How many innocent motherfuckers does Christopher need to choke out before we do something about it? I, for one, enjoy the parts of my day where I don't have two powerful ebony hands around my neck restricting my air flow--so as far as I'm concerned, Christopher should be allowed to choke whoever he wants, whenever he wants. I support him fully in everything he chooses to do, because it is the correct course of action. Always. If Chris ever happens to read this paragraph, what I want him to take out of it is this: You, Dr. Kaman, are bigger than the law. You jizz on the collective face of White America. You are the man and you should do whatever you want. I know you don't give a fuck, and you shouldn't. I love your balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment