Friday, August 21, 2009

You can't guard Chris Kaman.

There are a few things that I do every day. I eat, I drink, I sleep, and I find a way to talk about Chris Kaman. I've never met Chris and I can't say he is the greatest basketball player, but there is something about him that allows him to transcend basketball and make his way into the other parts of my life. Through this site I'm going to attempt to collect my thoughts about Christopher and explain why he will probably rob or have sex with someone you care about at some point in the near future. There is a lot of information out there on this internet thing, but I'm confident that none of it is anywhere near as interesting as what I have to say about Chris Kaman.

I'm not the best writer, but I have the best subject matter, and it's because of this fact that Chris Kaman is going to be as famous in the typical American household as he is in your area's shadiest strip clubs. Until next time, keep it Kaman, and for those of you who are just now finding meaning in your life, Chris Kaman looks like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment