Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chris Kaman is Like a Blacker Magic Johnson With More STD's.

When I go to sleep at night, I thank God for Chris Kaman, and I thank Chris Kaman for God. Before I get in bed, I make sure that Mr. Kaman is not using my bed to make love to a beautiful woman, and then I check under my bed to make sure he's not there choking out the boogie man. Once those facts have been confirmed, I get under my covers and close my eyes and attempt to go to sleep. If I'm having trouble drifting off, I think of super-hero names that Christopher could use, like "Flying Ebony," or "Captain CrackRock," or "Really Huge Penis Man." Then I think of names for his enemies, like "Dr. Owes-Me-Money," or "Trick-Ass Bitch," or "The White Man." When I do fall asleep, I inevitably dream of Chris frolicking through fields of various substances and materials -- usually including some combination of money, champagne, cocaine, and boobs. Waking up is always a cruel moment, but I get myself out of bed and eager to take on the day with these thoughts: "Chris Kaman is not in my room, he is out there in the world, and I will never find him or his majestic titty-cocaine-champagne fields if I stay in my room all day." So I get out there and I live my life, one thought about Chris Kaman at a time.

2 comments:

  1. This is probably the greatest blog ever. And you sir may be the funniest fan ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear chris kaman blog,
    We think we've found kindred spirits in you idiots and want you to write something for our blog. Think about it!
    Clark

    ReplyDelete